1 Game 1 Month February Update 1

Last week was mostly back end work. Setting the shared library for this and future projects and getting “cut scenes” in.

This week is getting gameplay started

Last weeks tasks

  • Created the Daedalus library to share game code across projects
  • Added the ability to show basic cut scenes to Daedalus
  • Created a gif animation tool for posting to Instagram

Flesh Face V is ready!

Flesh Face V is ready to download! Our first one game one month is done!

A simple tile match game that I am proud out.

Not everything we wanted made it in, the ability to go full screen, ability to turn off the timer, and it could really use a balancing pass.

But for one month a ton of faces were made and there is a lot stuff we can reuse for our February game.

On ward to February and hopefully back to Flesh Face V later this year.

Ludum Dare 28

Finally after a year I have time for Ludum Dare again. I used Unity and kind of ignored the theme. All through theme voting I was thinking about what I could make for the various themes and on the day before the start I had an idea that I liked. I went with that idea, it sort of fits with the theme of “You only get one.” As you only get one life but their aren’t any fail conditions. The competition is over, voting has begun and I like what I made. It is not as polished as I wanted it to be but I like it. I want to revisit this again when I have time to.
Ludum Dare Page

Fuck this Jam

This last week was Fuck this Jam. A jam where you make a game in the genre you hate. So I made a jRPG and while it lacks any kind of polish, it works. You can play through a small story with scripted events and some turn based combat. All in all I am very happy with this one and will hopefully will be revisiting it later. Written in C# with Flat Red Ball and XNA so you need to be running Windows and have .NET and XNA installed
Jam Page